The FEE includes: participation to theoretical and practical courses, accommodation in students’ hostel, workshop expenses, breakfast and lunch, field trips outside the city, promotional materials and certificate of attendance.
The participants will be chosen from medical students who attend any Medical Faculty abroad or in Romania, who have completed at least the 3rd year of study;
The prerequisite needed in order to attend this workshop must be one of the following:
1. The participant has completed a Basic Surgical Skills workshop, in preference the ones organized by the Romanian Students' Surgery Society (this includes The Surgery Summer Camp or The International School of Advanced Surgical Skills);
2. The participant has completed the General Surgery Module at his home Faculty;
3. The participant has completed a month of clinical practice (during summer practice, for example) in a Surgery Department;
The participant must have proof of one of the above mentioned criteria; as it is an advanced surgical skills workshop, basic knowledge of the surgical field is mandatory.
The participants must have completed the application form to all its demands, without omitting any field and without giving false information;
ACCOMODATION: provided by the “Iuliu Hațieganu” University of Medicine and Pharmacy in the students' hostel which is located in the heart of the city, in Hașdeu Campus.
- The course will take place at the Center for Experimental Medicine, every day, from Sunday until Friday, starting from 9.00 AM., five minutes away from the hostel.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided by catering service as mentioned in the “Program” field.
The DEADLINE for the application/submission forms is Sunday, the 7th of June 2015, 23.59 PM (GMT +2);
- Until Sunday, the 14th of June 2015 application/submission forms will be analyzed and participants will be notified if they were accepted or rejected
- If accepted, participants will have to pay their fee within 7 days.
- More details regarding the payment, accommodation and course of events will be sent in the acceptance e-mail.
- After the confirmation of the participant and payment, students will fill in a form regarding arrival details, dietary needs, allergies, etc.
- Due to the long period of time required to issue an invitation letter for a VISA, participants will need to know their national status. If yes, SSCR can only guide them for the application procedure.