The FEE includes: participation to theoretical and practical courses, accommodation in students’ hostel, workshop expenses, breakfast and lunch - as mentioned in the field -PROGRAM- , field trips outside the city, promotional materials and certificate of attendance.
- The participants will be chosen from medical students who attend any Medical Faculty abroad or in Romania, who have completed at least the 2nd year of study.
The prerequisite needed in order to attend this workshop must be one of the following:
1. The applicant has completed a Basic Surgical Skills workshop, preferably the ones organized by the Romanian Students' Surgery Society (this includes The Surgery Summer Camp or The International Surgery Summer School);
2. The applicant has completed the General Surgery Module at his home Faculty;
3. The applicant has completed a month of clinical practice (during summer practice, for example) in a Surgery Department;
4. The applicant has participated at a previous edition of the International School of Advanced Surgical Skills workshop.
- The participant must have proof of one of the above mentioned criteria; as it is an advanced surgical skills workshop, basic knowledge of the surgical field is mandatory.
- The participants must have completed the application form to all its demands, without omitting any field and without giving false information.
- The accommodation will be provided by the “Iuliu Hatieganu” University of Medicine and Pharmacy in the students' hostel which is located in the heart of the city, in Hasdeu Campus.
- The course will take place at the Center for Experimental Medicine, every day, from Monday until Saturday, starting from 9.00 AM., five minutes away from the hostel.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided by catering service as mentioned in the “Program” field, as well the Ending/farewell party/dinner.
- The deadline for the application/submission forms is Wednesday, the 18th of May 2016, 23.59 PM (GMT +2);
- Until Thursday, the 19th of May 2016 application/submission forms will be analyzed and participants will be notified if they were accepted or rejected;
- If accepted, participants will have to pay their fee within 7 days through a Western Union Transfer or via Online Banking – deadline: 27th of May 2016.
- More details regarding the payment, accommodation and course of events will be sent in the acceptance e-mail.
- After the confirmation of the participant and payment, students will fill in a form regarding arrival details, dietary needs, allergies, etc.
- Due to the long period of time required to issue an invitation letter for a VISA, participants will need to know their national status. If a VISA is required, SSCR can only guide them for the application procedure.