The FEE includes: participation to theoretical and practical courses, accommodation in students’ hostel, workshop expenses, breakfast and lunch - as mentioned in the field -PROGRAM- , field trips outside the city, promotional materials and certificate of attendance.
- The participants will be chosen from medical students who attend any Medical Faculty abroad or in Romania, who have completed at least the 2nd year of study.
The prerequisite needed in order to attend this workshop must be one of the following:
1. The applicant has completed a Basic Surgical Skills workshop, preferably the ones organized by the Romanian Students' Surgery Society (this includes The Surgery Summer Camp or The International Surgery Summer School);
2. The applicant has completed the General Surgery Module/any other Surgical Specialty Module at his home Faculty;
3. The applicant has completed a month of clinical practice (during summer practice, for example) in a Surgery Department;
4. The applicant has participated at a previous edition of the International School of Advanced Surgical Skills workshop.
- The participant must have proof of one of the above mentioned criteria; as it is an advanced surgical skills workshop, basic knowledge of the surgical field is mandatory.
- The participants must have completed the application form to all its demands, without omitting any field and without giving false information.
- The accommodation will be provided by the “Iuliu Hatieganu” University of Medicine and Pharmacy in the students' hostel which is located in the heart of the city, in Hasdeu Campus.
- The course will take place at the Center for Experimental Medicine, every day, from Saturday until Thursday, starting from 9.00 AM., five minutes away from the hostel.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided by catering service as mentioned in the “Program” field, as well as the Welcoming Dinner and the trip from the Social Program on the 13th of July.
- The deadline for the application/submission forms is Friday, the 8th of May 2020, 18:00 PM (GMT +2);
- Until Sunday, the 10th of May 2020 application/submission forms will be analyzed and participants will be notified if their application was:
• placed on a waiting list for five days; (after which they will be announced our final decision – in a week time, the 16th of May 2020);
- If accepted, participants will have to pay their fee within 5 days, as it follows:
• until Friday, the 15th of May 2020, through a Western Union Transfer or via Online Banking.
- If accepted after being placed on the waiting list, participants will have to pay their fee within 5 days, as it follows:
• until Thursday, the 21st of May 2020, through a Western Union Transfer or via Online Banking.
- More details regarding the payment, accommodation and course of events will be sent in the acceptance e-mail.
- After the confirmation of the participant and payment, students will fill in a form regarding arrival details, dietary needs, allergies, etc.
- Due to the long period of time required to issue an invitation letter for a VISA, participants will need to know their national status. If a VISA is required, SSCR can only guide them for the application procedure.
ATTENTION: the fee must not be paid until notified whether you were accepted to this project. Once paid, the fee is non-refundable.